Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Gypsy week 6 Reflection

                                                            
                                                         Week 6 - Reflection


Some work I am proud of... I am proud of my reading hopscotch the activity that I am
proud of is the card for a camp parent because it looks Quality and I am very happy with
how it turned out.

Something that has challenged me this week is… Trying to get my writing about mega
air to a Quality standard so I could start publishing it onto my blog.

A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… respect because I
think I have been respecting the teachers and my classmates and Mr Miles and Mr O
because I was saying hello and greeting them in a nice way.

A school value that I need to work on is…Be brave because I have not been taking risks.
But I am going to try next week.

This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
finishing my reading hopscotch on Tuesday in the second week so that means I used my
time wisely to get it done.

What is my personal goal for next week?To be brave and take some risks at school so I
will get braver.

No comments:

Post a Comment