Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

Gypsy week 9 reflection


                                                   Tōtara Weekly Reflection


Term:1               Week:9


Some work I am proud of is my mihi art because i have took my time and got it done in
the time given.


Here is my Mihi Art


What is my personal goal for next week? To not talk to my friends well I am working so
I can get all my work done.

This fortnights Tōtara goal is responding appropriately and I achieved/showed this by
responding nice and say good morning to them and if they say to me to put the chairs around the tables,I would say yes I will and do it straight away.


Between now and the end of term what do I need to do on my passion project? Next
week we will be making cheese puffs so we need to do that and finish the reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment