Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 7
Some work I am proud of my writing about earthquakes because I put a lot of effort in it.
By putting lots of different sentence starters and different sentence lengths.
By putting lots of different sentence starters and different sentence lengths.
‘Science in Van’ were at school and I learnt that if a force is going one way another force
is going the other way so there is a force going both ways every time.It is rule number 2.
is going the other way so there is a force going both ways every time.It is rule number 2.
Our inquiry is about geology and our world… (what’s some new I have learned)
What is my personal goal for next week?To get my writing done and published by the end
of this week.
of this week.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by getting
lots of my writing done in one day and I will be up to date with it.
lots of my writing done in one day and I will be up to date with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment