Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 8
Some work I am proud of I am proud of my earthquake writing because it is quality and it
has lots of detail in it. Like lots of different sentences.
has lots of detail in it. Like lots of different sentences.
Something I need to improve on is getting my reading hopscotch done in one week are
faster.
faster.
My last week’s personal goal last week was get my writing done and published by the end
of this week.
of this week.
I achieved this or did not achieved this it by I achieved my goal focusing and
not talking to my friends.
not talking to my friends.
What is my personal goal for next week? To not talk to my friends on the mat well the
teachers are talking.
teachers are talking.
This fortnights Tōtara goal is responding appropriately and I achieved/showed this by
helping one of my friends when they need help doing there work.
helping one of my friends when they need help doing there work.
No comments:
Post a Comment