Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 3
|
Some work I am proud of… The first reading hopscotch because I think I did a really good job with getting it done in the time frame given and I really like my all about me pamphlet
|
What challenged me over last two weeks? Trying to get my work up to a Quality standard so it looks great.
|
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future? I overcame them by not talking with my friend lots and just focusing on my work.
|
What is my personal goal for next week? To try and finish all my work to Quality and finish it all in 2 weeks I hope.
|
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Active Listening and I achieved/showed this by listening to the teachers when they are talking and giving instructions for work.
|
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
gypsy's weekly reflection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment