Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: Week:
|
Some work I am proud of is my soccer ball art because I put a lot of work into getting it up to my standed and I am very happy with it.
|
What challenged me over last two weeks? Working with people that I have never worked with before.
|
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future? I asked if I could be friends with people and now i have new friends so now i can work with them if I need too.
|
What is my personal goal for next week? To always ask more questions if I don't understand something.So I can learn more and get much better.
|
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by greeting my friends in the morning when they get to school and by greeting my teachers everytime I see them.
|
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Thursday, 8 February 2018
Gypsy's week two reflection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment